We are open
Carryout & Curbside Available
Suitable for 2 or 4
- Vegetable Spring Rolls with a sweet chili sauce.
- Clams Oreganato in a brown butter oregano sauce.
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli in a white wine herb sauce with jumbo shrimp, peas, grape tomatoes, and spinach.
- 12 oz Ribeye or Nonna’s Pot Roast with seasoned white rice and sautéed cauliflower in either a demi glaze (ribeye) or a red wine tomato sauce (pot roast).
- Honey Glazed Mahi Mahi in a lemon white wine sauce with string beans and whipped potatoes.
Chef's title, etc...
meet THE OWNER
Example: Chef David has been with Maggiano's since 2000, and is from Aguascalients ("Hot Water"), Mexico, a very small town located in Central Mexico. David loves making people feel special, and revels in seeing guests enjoy dishes made by him. He also enjoys teaching others and leading such a large kitchen. Chef David's favorite dish at Maggiano's is the Chicken & Spinach Manicotti, but every morning he starts his day with a piece of Zuccotto Cake and a glass of milk at 5:00 am.